"Since its foundation of global Fabrication Labaratory, It has enjoyed significant successes, became well integrated into the political landscape, expanded its membership, and hosted increasingly high-profile events. While taking pride in these accomplishments, the Fablab Bhutan will follow the path and develop our new strategic plan to improve and solidify its position as a leading innovation and reseach labaratory in Bhutan"
Goal 1: Research
Create pathways to maximize the competitive advantage of Fablab Bhutan´s members in innovation and techonology-related environmental research
- Facilitate communication about research in innovation and collaboration among member institutions and strategic alliances.
- Identify key topics in research and education, and establish effective working groups.
- Provide Bhutanese industry the opportunities to link with researchers who can help them succeed
Goal 2: Education
- Establish a Bhutan Fabrication Education Working Group
- Sponsor student events and competitions that focus on innovation and entreprenuers careers
- Promote innovation-related academic programs offered by member institutions.
- Facilitate collaboration among member institutions seeking grants in business education
Goal 3: Business Connections
Establish, build, and strengthen partnerships between Fablab Bhutan´s members/user, business, and industry to foster mutual innovation, entreprenuership and creativity sector interests.